- Sean Tucker – absolutely inspirational channel about the photography and life in general.
- PiXimperfect – Photoshop skin retouching and beyond. They get way too deep into if you are just doing retouching. However, if you want to do the basic skin retouching like spot removing, high frequency separation, and dodge and burning. this is the channel.
- Sean Tucker – His message echos in your soul.
- Jerry Ghionis – His online training course is a worth taking for a few months if you like his lectures at B&H available on YouTube. Very very very inspirational and practical lectures on lighting and posing.
- Roberto Valenzuela – his book, Picture Perfect Posing: Practising the Art of Posing for Photographers and Models (Voices That Matter) (English Edition) 1st Edition is a must read along side with Jerry’s online course.
- Jeff Rojas – his book, Photographing Women: Posing, Lighting, and Shooting Techniques for Portrait and Fashion Photography (English Edition) is also a must read. There is a male version available, but the 2nd edition is pushed out into 2020.
- Zach Gray – His lecture on Adorama YouTube channel was very inspiring.
- Tomayia Colvin – Her lecture on B&H YouTube channel was the reason why I am cleaning up my Instagram.
- Karl Tayler – It’s his training course intro on YouTube, but it’s worth watching.
- fujinaka.info – a gateway to my social networks.